A break-through, multi-tasking ingredient, the BioNymph Peptide Complex, fights the ageing process on all fronts: it stimulates collagen production and cell energy and fights free radicals, to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and smooth the skin. A hyaluronic acid booster called Sodium Hyaluronate floods skin with moisture, re-plumping the skin. And an infusion of rose hip oil and vitamin E bring your complexion back to life. Whether you’re stressed at your desk, dehydrated after a long-haul flight or an all-night hedonist with hungover skin, cheat the appearance of 8 hours sleep with CHARLOTTE’S MAGIC CREAM, for a lasting dewy, plumped-up finish. It’s one of my seven wonders for your skin!
“My Pro-Collagen Wonder Workout”
A 5-minute work-out for your face that stimulates micro-circulation, decongests puffy skin, relaxes facial muscles and delivers my patented anti-age ingredients deeper into the skin to boost collagen. Lift your complexion, sculpt and define your facial framework and get glowing, youthful skin in an instant! It’s a cheaper, more subtle alternative to the dreaded needle…
1. COMPLEXION LIFT & BOOST COLLAGEN. Apply cream to the tips of the middle 3 fingertips of each hand. Blend into your cheeks starting from the lower cheek, near the mouth, in a sweeping motion up & out. Repeat this motion, moving up the face to simulate blood flow, and penetrate collagen-boosting ingredients deeper into the skin. To blend in the excess and de-congest puffed up cheeks, tap your cheeks with your fingertips in a pitter-patter motion, starting from the top of the cheek bone and working down.
2. DEFINE FACIAL FRAMEWORK: CHEEKBONES. Place your forefingers under your cheekbones, starting from the nose. Push upwards, into your bone structure, and outwards, smoothing your fingers along your cheekbones, finishing at your ear. Repeat three times.
3. DEFINE FACIAL FRAMEWORK: JAWLINE. Using your thumb and forefinger gently pinch your jawline, 2 seconds per pinch, moving along the line from your chin outwards. This drains puffy skin and sharpens contours. Finish by running your thumb and forefinger along your jaw again, in a sweeping motion, to smooth out skin.
4. SMOOTH WRINKLES & RELAX FURROWS. Apply cream to the tips of the middle 3 fingertips of each hand. Starting from the middle of the forehead, massage the cream into the skin in 3 circular motions, moving outwards towards the temples. This relaxes the muscles and smoothes over wrinkles. Pat in any excess cream with your ring finger to stimulate micro-circulation.
5. AND RELAX... Apply a light pressure on your temples for 5 seconds to finish the massage and be ready to take on the world..!