A collection of moisture-rich lip balms, the Baume à Lèvres gives lips a soft glow of colour with three shades and a transparent formula that enhances the natural smoothness and texture of the lips, leaving them hydrated with a soft, comfortable feel. The first chapter in a new story for Gucci Beauty, born under the creative direction of Alessandro Michele, the collection shades are inspired by iconic Hollywood movies and characters from the gilded era. The colour palette speaks to the eccentric and free-spirited mood of the House's collections—an unconfined and unlimited form of self-expression—with each lip balm encased within precious gold-toned packaging topped with a lacquered turquoise coloured tube.
- Tinted lip balm
- Lightweight non-stick formula glides on smoothly for a moisturizing finish that delivers nourishing hydration
- Floral fragrance with violet notes and a soft, fruity scent
- Dermatologically tested
- Inspired by the designs of vintage makeup, the lip balm is presented in a precious gold-toned casing topped with a porcelain effect turquoise lacquered cover
- The lipsticks within all of the collections can be layered and blended to create new colours and finishes
- This shade can be used as a blush to create a flush of colour on the cheeks. Can be applied in the following ways: create 2 to 3 small strokes directly onto the cheek then blend in with fingers, warm up some product on the fingertips and pat delicately onto the apple of the cheeks, blend in the product using a blush brush in an upward motion from the center of the face toward the temples